3 Stocks Dragging The Consumer Goods Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK) is down $11.40 (-13.5%) to $73.27 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.7 million shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $70.68-$74.38 after having opened the day at $73.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.67. Deckers Outdoor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of footwear and accessories for outdoor activities and casual lifestyle use for men, women, and children in the United States and internationally. Deckers Outdoor Corporation has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 2.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Deckers Outdoor Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Deckers Outdoor Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Deckers Outdoor Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts