3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Republic Services ( RSG) is up $0.40 (1.2%) to $33.83 on light volume. Thus far, 491,123 shares of Republic Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.47-$33.94 after having opened the day at $33.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.43. Republic Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, and recycling and disposal services for commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential customers in the United States and Puerto Rico. Republic Services has a market cap of $12.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 0.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Republic Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Republic Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Republic Services Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts