Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Consumer Goods Sector
2. As of noon trading, Mondelez International ( MDLZ) is up $0.19 (0.6%) to $34.04 on average volume. Thus far, 4.8 million shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.24-$34.15 after having opened the day at $33.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.85. Mondelez International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide. Mondelez International has a market cap of $59.5 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are down 4.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts who rate Mondelez International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mondelez International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Mondelez International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts