OXFORD, Fla., Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Emeritus at Wildwood, a brand new senior living community, will open its doors this fall in Oxford at 4725 Bellwether Lane. Reservations for this state-of-the-art community will be accepted starting March 10 by calling ( 352) 347-1075.
Introducing Emeritus at Wildwood Emeritus at Wildwood is being built specifically for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, or medication management. It also has a neighborhood dedicated specifically for those with memory loss. This premier community will feature:
- 103 new apartments, with many spacious floor plans to choose from, including everything from cozy studios to deluxe two-bedroom apartments.
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room.
- A diverse, full-time activities program for premier senior living and elder care.
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities and appointments.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service.
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room.
- 24-hour emergency response, smoke and fire alarms, and fire-sprinkler systems.
- All utilities included except telephone and cable TV.
- Friendship Suites allow two residents to share an apartment and enjoy cost savings.
- A pet-friendly environment.
Providing compassionate memory care Our community will also offer a memory care neighborhood, featuring Emeritus' innovative, family-centered approach to memory care, Join Their Journey. ® Our memory care neighborhood will have its own dining room, living room and kitchen so we can tend to special needs and wishes of those living with memory loss. There will also be a secured outdoor courtyard area, for gardening, strolling and enjoying the fresh air.
How to secure an apartment reservation Future residents can reserve the room of their choice with a fully refundable deposit, which gives them priority selection of their new home. With our Personal Transitions programs and our financial resource options, we have a wealth of tools to help our residents and families transition into senior living. Just give the community a call at (352) 347-1075.About Emeritus at WildwoodEmeritus at Wildwood, a premier assisted living and memory care community, will open its doors in Fall 2014. The community is located in Oxford, Florida on Bellwether Lane, just off CR 103. It is being built specifically for seniors whose needs include assisted living and memory care. Nestled in a charming neighborhood, this lovely residential building will feature 81 new apartments; three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, a diverse and dynamic activities program for premier senior living and elder care and weekly housekeeping services. Reservations for this state-of-the-art community will be accepted starting March 10 by calling 352.347.1075. About Emeritus Senior LivingEmeritus Senior Living is the largest assisted living and memory care provider in the United States, with the ability to serve nearly 54,000 residents. More than 31,000 employees support approximately 510 communities throughout 45 states coast to coast. Emeritus offers the spectrum of senior residential choices, care options, and life enrichment programs that fulfill individual needs and promote purposeful living during the aging process. Senior living service offerings include independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, home health care, and rehabilitation services. Emeritus experts provide insights on senior living, care, wellness, brain health, and family topics at www.emeritus.com, which also offers details on the organization's family-focused philosophy and services. Emeritus' common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ESC. CONTACTBear MahonVice President of Operations(404) 992-4060 SOURCE Emeritus at Wildwood
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts