Sands, 48, was appointed controller in 2012. She previously led Boeing investor relations and financial planning and analysis and held key company positions in corporate treasury and other finance areas. She joined Boeing in 2001 from General Motors and has worked in finance at Ameritech, Helene Curtis and Arthur Andersen. She will continue to be based in Chicago.
"Diana is a highly effective leader with a demonstrated track record of driving business performance while improving controls, compliance and transparency throughout the enterprise," McNerney said. "She brings in-depth knowledge of Boeing, a diverse set of experiences and strong business skills to her new role."
Verbeck, 55, was appointed CFO of Defense, Space & Security in 2011 after holding senior leadership roles at each of its operating units. As corporate controller based in Chicago, he will lead the company's accounting function and be responsible for ensuring Boeing's financial disclosures and regulatory compliance are timely, transparent and efficient. He will also be a corporate officer and the company's principal interface with the board of directors' audit committee.
Caret, 47, moves to her new role in St. Louis from Philadelphia, where she was responsible for business growth and program execution on the company's portfolio of cargo, tilt-rotor and attack rotorcraft. She spent nearly a decade in finance before progressing through senior program management roles on military aircraft programs. As Defense, Space & Security CFO, she will be responsible for all financial activities, including planning and analysis, accounting, estimating, contracts and pricing, rate forecasting, procurement financial analysis, financial operations and earned value management compliance.Contact: John DernBoeing Corporate OfficesOffice: 312-544-2002 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV