Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: OKS, WPC, KIM
W. P. Carey (NYSE: WPC) shares currently have a dividend yield of 5.50%. W. P. Carey Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm also provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing for companies. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The company has a P/E ratio of 70.08. The average volume for W. P. Carey has been 682,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. W. P. Carey has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 2.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates W. P. Carey as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- WPC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 99.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 615.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.59 million to $18.51 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 275.60% to $74.87 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, W P CAREY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -76.73%.
- The gross profit margin for W P CAREY INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.74%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, WPC's net profit margin of 13.41% significantly trails the industry average.
- The stock price has risen over the past year, but, despite its earnings growth and some other positive factors, it has underperformed the S&P 500 so far. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full W. P. Carey Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts