3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: APTS, SXE, STB
- The gross profit margin for SOUTHCROSS ENERGY PRTNRS LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 5.66%. Regardless of SXE's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -2.53% trails the industry average.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 0.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$4.04 million to -$4.07 million.
- SXE's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.87 is weak.
- Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, SOUTHCROSS ENERGY PRTNRS LP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- SXE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 22.36% from its price level of one year ago.
- You can view the full Southcross Energy Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.