Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing products, today announced it will participate in the following financial conferences:
- Sidoti Emerging Growth ConferenceDate: Tuesday, March 18, 2014Presentation Time: 10:00 AM ETLocation: Grand Hyatt; New York, NYPresenter: Ron Kaplan, Chairman, President & CEO
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch SMID ConferenceDate: Wednesday, March 19, 2014Presentation Time: 10:15 AM ETLocation: Ritz-Carlton Hotel; Boston, MAPresenter: Ron Kaplan, Chairman, President & CEO
- BB&T Industrial & Commercial ConferenceDate: Wednesday, March 26Location: The Biltmore; Coral Gables, FLPresenter: Jim Cline, Senior Vice President & CFO
Trex will hold meetings with institutional investors at each conference. The company’s investor presentation is available in the Investor Relations section of the Trex website.
To obtain additional information about Trex’s participation in the conferences, please contact LHA.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,700 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV