Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing products, today announced it will participate in the following financial conferences:
- Sidoti Emerging Growth ConferenceDate: Tuesday, March 18, 2014Presentation Time: 10:00 AM ETLocation: Grand Hyatt; New York, NYPresenter: Ron Kaplan, Chairman, President & CEO
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch SMID ConferenceDate: Wednesday, March 19, 2014Presentation Time: 10:15 AM ETLocation: Ritz-Carlton Hotel; Boston, MAPresenter: Ron Kaplan, Chairman, President & CEO
- BB&T Industrial & Commercial ConferenceDate: Wednesday, March 26Location: The Biltmore; Coral Gables, FLPresenter: Jim Cline, Senior Vice President & CFO
Trex will hold meetings with institutional investors at each conference. The company’s investor presentation is available in the Investor Relations section of the Trex website.
To obtain additional information about Trex’s participation in the conferences, please contact LHA.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,700 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts