- Record Quarterly and Annual Revenue on Increased Organic Growth
- Expects 2014 Revenue of $680 million to $720 million on 30% organic growth
ROCK HILL, S.C., Feb. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) announced today that its fourth quarter revenue grew 52% from the prior year to a record $154.8 million on 34% overall organic growth, resulting in GAAP earnings of $0.11 per share and non-GAAP earnings of $0.19 per share for the fourth quarter.
For the fourth quarter 2013, gross profit increased 53% and gross profit margin remained flat at 51.7% compared to the 2012 fourth quarter, and contributed to GAAP net income of $11.2 million, and non-GAAP net income of $19.7 million.
For the full year 2013, revenue increased 45% to a record $513.4 million on 80% printers and other products growth and 29% organic growth, resulting in GAAP earnings of $0.45 per share and non-GAAP earnings of $0.85 per share for the year. Gross profit increased 48% and gross profit margin expanded 90 basis points to 52.1%."We are pleased to report another record revenue quarter on robust professional and advanced manufacturing printers' demand, increased materials' growth rate and total unit sales that more than tripled last year's units," said Avi Reichental, 3D Systems' President and Chief Executive Officer. Fourth Quarter 2013 Revenue Highlights (compared to 2012 quarter) :
- 3D printers and other products revenue increased 76% to $73.9 million.
- Print materials revenue grew 39% to $37.2 million.
- Services revenue rose 33% to $43.7 million.
- Healthcare revenue increased 67% to $21.8 million.
- Consumer solutions expanded 162% to $8.9 million.
- 3D printers and other products revenue increased 80% to $227.6 million.
- Print materials revenue grew 24% to $128.4 million.
- Services revenue rose 27% to $157.4 million.
- Healthcare revenue increased 45% to $71.7 million.
- Consumer solutions expanded 206% to $34.8 million.