RALEIGH, N.C., Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSI) announced that Dr. Mark A. Sirgo, President and Chief Executive Officer of BDSI, will present at the Cowen and Company 34 th Annual Health Care Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Time at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
BDSI submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) for BUNAVAIL for the treatment of opioid dependence, and based on timelines established by the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), the review of the BUNAVAIL NDA is expected to be completed by June 7, 2014. Dr. Sirgo will be providing an update on BUNAVAIL commercial options and the anticipated market opportunity.
Additionally, Dr. Sirgo will provide an update on the progress made by BDSI and its commercial partner, Endo Pharmaceuticals, with the ongoing Phase 3 clinical program for BEMA Buprenorphine for the treatment of chronic pain, including the recently announced positive topline results from the Phase 3 clinical study in opioid naïve patients.
The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.bdsi.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the webcast will be available on the BDSI website.About BioDelivery Sciences International BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ: BDSI) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that is leveraging its novel and proprietary patented drug delivery technologies to develop and commercialize, either on its own or in partnerships with third parties, new applications of proven therapeutics. BDSI is focusing on developing products to meet unmet patient needs in the areas of pain management and addiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV