- Positive results from the Phase 1a clinical study of DX-2930, Dyax’s investigational product being developed for the prevention of HAE attacks;
- DX-2930 program on track to commence a Phase 1b clinical study in mid-2014;
- KALBITOR net sales for the fourth quarter 2013 increased to $12.6 million;
- KALBITOR patient demand units (units sold by distributors to hospitals or patients) increased in the fourth quarter by an estimated 11% over the third quarter of 2013;
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments at December 31, 2013 totaled approximately $111.4 million.
Dyax Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.