- A contract with South Korea for an advanced geostationary weather imager to support the country’s forecasting capabilities
- An award to supply electronic support measure (ESM) suites to several classes of Royal Australian Navy ships
- An order from the U.S. Navy for a second production lot of Exelis AN/AQ-214 jammers, a key electronic warfare subsystem on U.S. and Australian F/A-18 aircraft
- Long-term commercial agreements from Boeing to produce the composite airframe substructure for the 787 Dreamliner, and to continue producing composite tanks for several of its aircraft series
- A contract extension from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for maintenance, operations and engineering services for NASA’s Deep Space Network
- Nearly $300 million in orders for night vision and communications equipment from a variety of international customers.
Exelis Reports Fourth-quarter And Full-year 2013 Financial Results; Provides Financial Guidance For 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.