- A contract with South Korea for an advanced geostationary weather imager to support the country’s forecasting capabilities
- An award to supply electronic support measure (ESM) suites to several classes of Royal Australian Navy ships
- An order from the U.S. Navy for a second production lot of Exelis AN/AQ-214 jammers, a key electronic warfare subsystem on U.S. and Australian F/A-18 aircraft
- Long-term commercial agreements from Boeing to produce the composite airframe substructure for the 787 Dreamliner, and to continue producing composite tanks for several of its aircraft series
- A contract extension from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for maintenance, operations and engineering services for NASA’s Deep Space Network
- Nearly $300 million in orders for night vision and communications equipment from a variety of international customers.
Exelis Reports Fourth-quarter And Full-year 2013 Financial Results; Provides Financial Guidance For 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.