BOSTON, Feb. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:LPLA) (the "Company"), parent company of LPL Financial LLC ("LPL Financial"), announced today that Dan Arnold, chief financial officer, will participate at the Bernstein Financials Summit Conference on Thursday, March 6, 2014, at 8:30am (EST), at the Hilton Boston Downtown.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcast and find an updated investor presentation on the Investor Relations section of the LPL Financial website at investor.lpl.com. An archived recording of the webcast will be available for replay following the session.
About LPL FinancialLPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:LPLA), is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2013), an RIA custodian, and an independent consultant to retirement plans. LPL Financial offers proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to more than 13,600 financial advisors and more than 700 financial institutions. In addition, LPL Financial supports approximately 4,500 financial advisors licensed with insurance companies by providing customized clearing, advisory platforms and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have 3,185 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com . Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. LPLA-F
CONTACT: Investor Relations Trap Kloman LPL Financial Phone: 617-897-4574 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Betsy Weinberger LPL Financial Phone: 858- 909-6845 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV