- Grew Core Funds from Operations ("Core FFO") to $0.17 per diluted share, an improvement of $0.06 per share compared to the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Increased total portfolio percentage leased to 96.5% as of December 31, 2013 from 96.0% as of September 30, 2013.
- Executed 11 leases, representing approximately 972,000 square feet.
- Acquired an 80% equity interest in three fully-leased properties encompassing approximately 1,608,000 square feet for approximately $106.0 million.
- Sold two wholly-owned properties for $31.1 million and three unconsolidated properties for a gross sales price of $85.5 million, of which our pro rata share was approximately $73.0 million.
Chambers Street – Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.