ITASCA, Ill. , Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced that it has partnered with Grupo CP to acquire a 56% equity interest in JAO & Partners, located in Lima, Peru, which has annualized revenues of approximately $4 million. Other terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Formed in 2009, JAO & Partners primarily places property & casualty and financial institution risk products to its predominately Peruvian clients. They specialize in the energy, mining and construction industries. Jose Antonio Osterling and his associates will continue to operate from their current Lima location under the ultimate direction of Vyvienne Wade, head of Gallagher's international commercial operations based in London."We continue to expand our international sales and service capabilities by building relationships with strong international brokers that we can develop into solid strategic partners," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "JAO & Partners h as an outstanding reputation for its client-focused, innovative and specialized team. They are a great cultural match for our organization, and their expertise will help broaden our international presence in Latin America. We are pleased to partner with Jose Antonio and his associates." Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, now has operations in 25 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin Director – Investor Relations 630-285-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV