HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seadrill Limited ("Seadrill") has entered into a new Total Return Swap agreement (TRS) with DNB Bank ASA ("DNB") expiring on June 3, 2014 with 1,600,000 common shares in Seadrill Limited as underlying security. The reference price for the trade is NOK220.0739 per share.
Additionally, Seadrill has an outstanding TRS agreement with exposure to 1,400,000 Seadrill Limited common shares with expiry date of March 4, 2014 and the reference price of NOK226.6311 per share. Seadrill has a total of 3,000,000 common shares in Seadrill Limited as underlying security.
Seadrill currently has a holding of 164,403 of its own treasury shares.This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. HUG#1765480 Seadrill +47 51 30 99 00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV