GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNMK) today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and year-end earnings results after market close on Tuesday, March 11, 2014. Management will hold a conference call to review the Company's financial performance starting at 4:30 p.m. EDT on the same day. The conference call will be concurrently webcast. The link to the webcast will be available on the GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. website at www.genmarkdx.com under the investor relations section and will be archived for future reference. To listen to the conference call, please dial (877) 312-5847 (US/Canada) or (253) 237-1154 (International) and use the conference ID number "6963720" approximately five minutes prior to the start time.
GenMark Diagnostics is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimize patient treatment. Utilizing GenMark's proprietary eSensor® detection technology, GenMark's eSensor® XT-8 system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. GenMark currently markets four tests that are FDA cleared for IVD use: Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Test, Respiratory Viral Panel, Thrombophilia Risk Test, and Warfarin Sensitivity Test. A number of other tests, including HCV Genotyping, 2C19 Genotyping, and 3A4/3A5 Genotyping are available for research use only. For more information, visit www.genmarkdx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV