Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the 10-K may be found on the Partnership’s website, www.plainsallamerican.com, by selecting the “Investor Relations” tab, then “Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.”, then “SEC Filings”.
The Partnership also posted its 2013 Chairman and President’s Letter on its website at the following link: http://ir.paalp.com/Annual_Reports. PAA unitholders may receive hard copies of these documents free of charge upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 809-1291.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) is a publicly traded master limited partnership that owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids (“NGL”), natural gas and refined products. PAA owns an extensive network of pipeline transportation, terminalling, storage and gathering assets in key crude oil and NGL producing basins and transportation corridors and at major market hubs in the United States and Canada. On average, PAA handles over 3.5 million barrels per day of crude oil and NGL on its pipelines. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV