ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following upcoming investor conferences:
Raymond James & Associates Institutional Investor Conference, on Monday, March 3, 2014 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. The presentation will begin at 8:40 AM Eastern Time.
Citi 2014 Global Property CEO Conference, on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Florida. The presentation will begin at 8:50 AM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may access the live webcast of both presentations at www.pky.com, under the Investors tab. A replay of the webcasts will be made available shortly following the completion of the presentations.About Parkway Properties Parkway Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership and management of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 50 office properties located in eight states with an aggregate of approximately 17.6 million square feet at January 1, 2014. Parkway also offers fee-based real estate services which manage and/or lease approximately 12.2 million square feet for third parties as of January 1, 2014. Additional information about Parkway is available on the company's website at www.pky.com. Contact: Ted McHugh Director of Investor Relations (407) 650-0593 Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20030513/PARKLOGO SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV