The Board of Directors of Edison International (NYSE: EIX) today declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.355 per share, payable on April 30, 2014, to shareholders of record on March 31, 2014.
Additionally, the Board of Directors of Southern California Edison Company today declared a quarterly dividend of $1.2675 per share on the Series A preference stock, payable on April 30, 2014, to shareholders of record on April 4, 2014.
About Edison International
Edison International (NYSE:EIX), through its subsidiaries, is a
generator and distributor of electric power and an investor in energy
services and technologies, including renewable energy. Headquartered in
Rosemead, Calif., Edison International is the parent company of Southern
California Edison, one of the nation’s largest electric utilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV