SAN DIEGO, Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tandem Diabetes Care ®, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNDM), a medical device company and manufacturer of the t:slim ® Insulin Pump, plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results after the financial markets close on Thursday, March 6, 2014. The Company will hold a conference call and simultaneous webcast on the same day at 4:30pm Eastern Time ( 1:30pm Pacific Time), to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results.
Conference Call/Webcast Details: Date: March 6, 2014 Time: 4:30pm Eastern Time ( 1:30pm Pacific Time) Toll Free Dial-In Number: 855-427-4396 International Dial-In Number: 484-756-4261 Conference ID: 3106837 Webcast Link: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/bof98m3i
An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days by accessing the Investor Center of the Tandem Diabetes Care website at http://investor.tandemdiabetes.com.
About Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. ( www.tandemdiabetes.com) is a medical device company with an innovative, user-centric and integrated approach to the design, development and commercialization of products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes. The Company manufactures and sells the t:slim Insulin Pump, the slimmest and smallest durable insulin pump currently on the market, and the first and only insulin pump with a high resolution, color touch screen. Tandem is based in San Diego, California.Follow Tandem Diabetes Care on Twitter @tandemdiabetes, use #tslim and #tconnect. Follow Tandem Diabetes Care on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TandemDiabetes. t:slim and Tandem Diabetes Care are registered trademarks, and t:connect is a trademark, of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV