Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Hegg Companies today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket, the first Hyatt hotel in Lincoln, Neb. This hotel offers a refreshing new choice for the business and leisure travelers coming to Lincoln and looking to be in the center of it all.
The hotel is managed by Hegg Companies, located in Sioux Falls, S.D., and today’s opening adds Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket to its management portfolio in the region. “We are excited to work with WRK to bring the Hyatt Place brand to the Lincoln area,” said Vice President Jennifer Seifert-Brenna of Hospitality Operations. “We expect the hotel to be a leader in amenities and guest services and look forward to it being a part of the Lincoln community.”
Located in the new West Haymarket development on Q Street, Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket is just steps from Pinnacle Bank Arena and the Railyard Entertainment Center, as well as more than 30 dining venues. The hotel is three blocks from University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s football stadium and in the middle of pre- and post-game action.
Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket offers:
- 111 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa. Three Corner Suites overlook the Railyard and the gorgeous Haymarket area.
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Only pet-friendly hotel in the Downtown Lincoln area
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts