E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) today announced it will host its third annual National Retirement Education Day on March 13, 2014. The day offers a number of events, all of which are free for any investor looking for guidance in achieving their financial goals:
- Live online seminars accessible throughout the day, starting at 10 a.m. EDT, including Essential Steps for Planning a Secure Retirement, How to Invest for Retirement, Take Action with E*TRADE Tools, Securing Your Retirement: Transforming Social Security into a Winning Retirement Strategy, and Roth IRAs: Beyond the Basics
- Yes, You Can Retire, the keynote presentation and discussion with Jean Chatzky on smart retirement saving actions, at 12:30 p.m. EDT.
- Taking Aim: Retirement on Your Terms, a series of live in-person discussions at each of E*TRADE’s branches across the country, in the evening at 6 p.m. local time.
During National Retirement Education Day investors can participate in discussions led by professionals from E*TRADE, BlackRock and Vanguard, as well as speak one-on-one with E*TRADE Investment Professionals at one of E*TRADE’s local branches. Topics will range from the basics of opening a retirement account to managing retirement savings. Visit E*TRADE’s Retirement Day section on etrade.com for registration details and a full schedule of events. Each education event is free and open to investors of all experience levels.
Jean Chatzky is an award-winning journalist, best-selling author and celebrated motivational speaker who has helped countless individuals take control of their personal finances. In addition to her work with NBC’s “Today” show, she serves as AARP's personal finance ambassador, and a contributing editor for Fortune magazine. Jean’s eighth and most recent book is Money Rules: The Simple Path to Lifelong Security. In April 2013 Jean launched Jean Chatzky’s Money School, a series of college-style, interactive online personal finance courses that give people across the country the opportunity to learn from and interact directly with her.
E*TRADE is a partner in helping investors balance today’s needs with tomorrow’s goals, through access to curated content and insights with actionable tools — complemented by unbiased guidance - online and from seasoned financial consultants. To learn more about retirement planning, visit www.etrade.com/retirement.For useful insight from E*TRADE investment experts, follow the Company on Twitter, @ETRADE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV