DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced that Philip Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Citi 2014 Global Property CEO Conference. The presentation is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, March 4, 2014. The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://www.dctindustrial.com or at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/globalproperty2014/35201404325.cfm. The webcast replay will be available until June 3, 2014.
Philip Hawkins, DCT Industrial's Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Citi 2014 Global Property CEO Conference (Photo: Business Wire)
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc.®
DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. As of December 31, 2013, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.5 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 900 customers, including 12.3 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for DCT Industrial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV