CLEVELAND, Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OM Group, Inc. (NYSE: OMG) will host an Investor Day on Thursday, March 13 at the Grand Hyatt New York hotel in New York City. The event will start at 9:00 AM ET and is expected to last for approximately three hours. Participants may pre-register by sending an e-mail with attendee name(s) and firm name to firstname.lastname@example.org . Participants may also register in person the morning of the event. In-person registration and continental breakfast will begin at 8:15 AM ET.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet Company executives and business leaders; receive an update on the Company's strategy, operations and financial initiatives; and receive detailed presentations on each of the Company's business units.
The Investor Day presentation will be available for download and printing on the morning of the event via the Company's website at www.omgi.com under "Investor Relations – Presentations".
About OM GroupOM Group is a technology-driven diversified industrial company serving attractive global markets, including automotive systems, electronic devices, aerospace, industrial and renewable energy. Its business platforms use innovative technologies and expertise to address customers' complex applications and demanding requirements. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.omgi.com. SOURCE OM Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV