Site Has Agents Competing to Design Your Luxury Travel
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- Does your dream vacation include a private afternoon tea at Highclere Castle, the setting for the popular television show Downton Abbey?
Or perhaps touring World War II battlegrounds in France with a military general?
Zicasso, a luxury travel service, is touting a revised website that allows users to create such over-the-top, customized, dream vacations.
"Many travelers are not aware of the type of customization and special access that can be possible," says CEO Brian Tan, who started the Zicasso travel service five years ago and is marking the company's anniversary this year with the update.Rated by Travel + Leisure as one of the best travel websites, the Zicasso site includes more than 1,000 custom itineraries. Those itineraries however, are often just starting points, or serve as examples of what is possible, Tan says. The newly detailed site is set up to help users create even further customized itineraries of their own. It allows users to design itineraries sorted by country and such themes as romance, shopping, wine and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV