Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced two officer promotions, effective immediately.
John vonBerg has been promoted to Executive Vice President - Commercial Activities. Mr. vonBerg has been with PAA since 2002 in commercial leadership roles, most recently serving as the Senior Vice President - Commercial Activities. Prior to PAA, he served in various executive management positions, including President and CEO of Genesis Energy. Before joining Genesis Energy, Mr. vonBerg held various positions at Philbro Energy and Marathon Oil Company.
Dwayne Koehn has been promoted to Vice President—Engineering. Mr. Koehn has nearly 10 years of experience with Plains or predecessors in engineering leadership roles, most recently serving as Managing Director - Engineering. Previously, he served in engineering management roles within Koch Industries and a subsidiary of General Electric.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) is a publicly traded master limited partnership that owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids (“NGL”), natural gas and refined products. PAA owns an extensive network of pipeline transportation, terminalling, storage and gathering assets in key crude oil and NGL producing basins and transportation corridors and at major market hubs in the United States and Canada. On average, PAA handles over 3.5 million barrels per day of crude oil and NGL on its pipelines. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV