Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- All eyes are on next week's non-farm payroll numbers, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Friday, and investors are already positioning for what's expected to be a second weak number in a row.
With a growing sense of doom among big investors, Cramer said his game plan for next week's trading expects that 75% of the markets will be controlled by Friday's report, leaving only 25% of the action riding on actual stocks.
On Monday, Cramer expects both Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) and SolarCity (SCTY) to end higher after they report. On Tuesday, he said investors should be buying AutoZone (AZO) on any weakness ahead of its earnings.The liquor and spirits market remains on fire, said Cramer, which is why he said Brown-Forman (BF.B) is worth more than it currently trades. The company reports on Wednesday. Thursday brings Joy Global (JOY) and Kroger (KR), two stocks Cramer said will likely fail to deliver, but he was a fan of Costco (COST) and would buy that stock on any weakness ahead of the quarter. Finally, on Friday, in addition to the non-farm payroll numbers, it's Foot Locker (FL) reporting. Cramer said he'd buy this stock if the markets take a hit.
Golden BullsCramer rolled out the red carpet for his first "Golden Bull Awards" celebrating the companies and executives worth praising for what they've been able to accomplish for their shareholders. Cramer's first honor for "Best Director" goes to Bob Iger, CEO of Walt Disney (DIS), a stock that was up 55% in 2013 and is up another 6% so far in 2014. Disney, under Iger, has become a media and content powerhouse, said Cramer, with movies, TV, sports and theme parks all poised to deliver excellent results for years to come.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV