3 Stocks Dragging In The Electronics Industry
1. As of noon trading, Avago Technologies ( AVGO) is down $0.80 (-1.3%) to $61.10 on light volume. Thus far, 755,782 shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.00-$62.22 after having opened the day at $61.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.90. Avago Technologies Limited is engaged in the design, development, and supply of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V based products. Avago Technologies has a market cap of $14.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 17.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Avago Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Avago Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts