- Device flexibility – Businesses can manage their payrolls using a variety of internet-enabled devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets and laptops).
- Payroll automation – Customers can automate much of the process and complete their payrolls in just a few minutes.
- Payroll tax management – The integrated Tax Filing Service helps protect small business owners from payroll penalty exposure by providing accurate and timely filing, reporting and depositing of federal, state and local payroll taxes and related returns.
- Employee direct deposit – The service streamlines payroll by allowing customers to pay their employees with direct deposit at no additional charge.
- Comprehensive reporting – Small business owners can tap into a comprehensive set of standard and customizable reports to track key information, including labor distribution, tax compliance reporting and employee compensation, tips and benefits.
- Dedicated support – Small businesses needing assistance can connect with support teams via the service's online chat and dedicated support line.
- HR tools and resources – For a monthly fee, customers can access an integrated human resources library with HR tools and information, including federal and state laws and updates.
New BBVA Compass Service Aims To Help Business Owners Manage Their Own Payrolls
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts