KILGORE, Texas, Feb. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that the Partnership will host an Analyst & Investor Day on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 beginning 10:00 a.m. Central Time at The Houstonian Hotel in Houston, TX. Pre-registration is required to attend the event.
The event will include presentations by members of senior management and division leaders, followed by a question and answer period. If you would like to attend this event, visit our website at www.martinmidstream.com to register.
A copy of the presentation for the event will be available on the Partnership's website the day of the event.About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) The Partnership is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business lines include: (1) terminalling, storage and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products; (2) natural gas liquids distribution services and natural gas storage; (3) sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and (4) marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products. Additional information concerning the Partnership is available on its website at www.martinmidstream.com .
CONTACT: For more information: Joe McCreery - Head of Investor Relations 903-988-6425 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV