3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TCAP, DMLP, TICC
TICC Capital (NASDAQ: TICC) shares currently have a dividend yield of 11.40%. TICC Capital Corp., a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.94. The average volume for TICC Capital has been 352,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. TICC Capital has a market cap of $545.0 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 0.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates TICC Capital as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TICC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 16.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 76.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for TICC CAPITAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 62.72%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 85.93% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to -$34.57 million or 9.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TICC CAPITAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -112.87%.
- TICC CAPITAL CORP's earnings per share declined by 41.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TICC CAPITAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.77 versus $0.44 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 40.7% in earnings ($1.05 versus $1.77).
- You can view the full TICC Capital Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV