3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TCAP, DMLP, TICC
Dorchester Minerals L.P (NASDAQ: DMLP) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.50%. Dorchester Minerals, L.P. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and nonproducing crude oil and natural gas royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in 574 counties and parishes in 25 states. The company owns royalty properties and net profits interests. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.27. The average volume for Dorchester Minerals L.P has been 39,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dorchester Minerals L.P has a market cap of $767.8 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 3.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Dorchester Minerals L.P as a buy. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- DORCHESTER MINERALS -LP's earnings per share declined by 6.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DORCHESTER MINERALS -LP increased its bottom line by earning $1.37 versus $1.20 in the prior year.
- DMLP, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 3.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 5.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $13.92 million to $13.15 million.
- You can view the full Dorchester Minerals L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts