MADISON, N.J., Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, announced that it is now accepting applications from entrepreneurs and early-stage technology companies to earn one of just 15 coveted invitations to the 2014 Realogy FWD Innovation Summit. This year's event will take place on Tuesday, June 17 at Realogy's headquarters location in Madison, N.J.
The Realogy FWD Innovation Summit is centered around a competition with a $25,000 cash prize for the company that presents the most innovative technology product or service designed for the real estate industry. The invitation-only event is designed to find and attract the best new technology products and services for Realogy's franchise networks and company-owned residential real estate brokerages, which collectively operate approximately 13,700 offices with 247,700 independent sales associates doing business in 103 countries around the world.
"As the largest residential real estate franchisor in the world, we are continuously looking forward and focused on ways to benefit our franchisees and sales professionals to help them be more successful while simultaneously supporting innovation, new thinking and technology-driven business solutions," said Alex Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group.
"Last year, we were literally 'floored' by the industry response to the FWD event," continued Perriello. "We had approximately 100 companies apply for 15 spots to present their innovative new technology products and services. Ultimately, we were so impressed with the quality of the companies that were selected to compete in 2013 that we initiated a number of new business relationships with FWD participants."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV