NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) the market leading provider of innovative, transparent indexes, has been named "Most Innovative Index Provider" by ETF Express. Award winners were chosen based on votes cast by readers of ETF Express, which includes investors, fund managers, fund administrators, custodians, advisers, and distributors.
"Being voted the Most Innovative Index Provider by ETF Express indicates that the investment community at large recognizes our continued efforts within index design and innovation," said John Jacobs, Executive Vice President, NASDAQ OMX. "This award further emphasizes that 2013 was a breakout year for NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes, as we launched approximately 25,000 new indexes and became one of the only index providers to have globally licensed exchange-traded products covering the major asset classes."
In 2013, NASDAQ OMX licensed indexes resulting in over 40 new Exchange-traded Products bringing innovative methodologies to the market covering equities, commodities and fixed income. Assets tracking NASDAQ OMX indexes via exchange-traded products increased by $37 billion during 2013 resulting in over $92 billion in assets under management tracking 150 products .2013 Milestones for NASDAQ OMX Indexes: * Licensed the NASDAQ-100 Index for the first cross border ETF to list in China * Partnered with Accretive Asset Management to co-brand the BulletShares Index family, the leading target maturity fixed income index suite * Launched the NASDAQ International Buyback Index * Launched over 13,000 indexes expanding the NASDAQ Global Index family for equity market coverage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV