Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, 5:00 AM ET, 18 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.3% to 14.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $29.40 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%.The average volume for Cinemark Holdings has been 696,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cinemark Holdings has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are down 11.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Cinemark Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in motion picture exhibition business. The company operates in the United States, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and Guatemala. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.52.TheStreet Ratings rates Cinemark Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Cinemark Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ATK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV