Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: ACO, TFX, AVT
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, 5:00 AM ET, 18 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.3% to 14.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:AMCOL International Corporation (NYSE:ACO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $44.65 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%.The average volume for AMCOL International Corporation has been 283,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. AMCOL International Corporation has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are up 31% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. AMCOL International Corporation engages in the development and application of minerals and technology products and services to various industrial and consumer markets. It operates in four segments: Minerals and Materials, Environmental, Oilfield Services, and Transportation. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.36.TheStreet Ratings rates AMCOL International Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full AMCOL International Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV