ALLENTOWN, Pa., Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAMS), a leading provider of business management software solutions, has announced its support of the University of the Aftermarket (UAF) with a recurring annual donation that will total $20,000 by 2017.
The UAF's mission is "to meet the management, business and leadership education and development needs of professionals working within the motor vehicle aftermarket". To achieve its goals, the University creates, promotes and manages a widely-recognized curriculum consisting of industry-wide and custom educational courses of study.
Supported solely by personal and corporate donations, the program:
- Funds hundreds of scholarships for UAF programs, like "Leadership 2.0", designed to develop the new generation of motor vehicle aftermarket executives
- Provides thousands of scholarships and grants in conjunction with the GAAS scholarship program
- Financially assists in the development of new curriculum, course materials and textbooks
"The University of the Aftermarket develops professionals who will define our industry in the near future," said Patrick Maley, President of MAM Software. "Programs - like those offered by the University - need to be in place so students have opportunities to pursue their interests and make a big impact on the automotive aftermarket. We're in a position to help provide those opportunities, and are thankful to the University for giving us a medium through which to contribute."The University of the Aftermarket is an educational alliance of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA) and Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). Its mission is further strengthened by its affiliation with Northwood University, a private, accredited university that grants bachelor's and master's degrees in a variety of specialized managerial and entrepreneurial business disciplines. About MAM SoftwareMAM Software is a leading global provider of on-premise and in-cloud business management solutions for the auto parts, tire and vertical distribution industries. The company provides a portfolio of innovative software (SaaS) and data (DaaS) services that enable businesses to intelligently manage core business processes, control costs and generate new profit opportunities. MAM's integrated platforms provide a wealth of rich functionality including: point-of-sale, inventory, purchasing, reporting, data and e-commerce. Wholesale, retail and installer business across North America, the UK and Ireland rely on MAM solutions, backed by dedicated teams of experienced service and support professionals. For more information, visit www.mamsoftware.com. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130507/NY08535LOGO SOURCE MAM Software, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV