Wedbush Securities downgraded the environmental services provider to "neutral" from "outperform" with a $50 price target. The firm also cut estimates, noting a recovery in fundamentals could take time.
Oppenheimer also downgraded the stock to "perform" from "outperform," due to poor execution and the lack of visibility.
The Norwell, Mass-based business plunged on Wednesday after reporting quarterly net income of 44 cents a share, 11 cents lower than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected. The company also downwardly revised its first-quarter guidance due to the impact of recent harsh weather.Also See: Clean Harbors Reports Q4 STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreet Ratings team rates CLEAN HARBORS INC as a Buy with a ratings score of B. The team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate CLEAN HARBORS INC (CLH) a BUY. This is driven by a few notable strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CLH Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV