VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Sunrise Gold Corporation ("Nevada Sunrise" or the "Company") (TSX-V:NEV) is pleased to announce that Pilot Gold Inc. ("Pilot Gold") (TSX:PLG), operator for the Kinsley Mountain joint venture, has reported to the Company that new drilling in step-out hole PK127C at Kinsley Mountain's Western Flank target has intersected high-grade gold mineralization of 6.85 grams per tonne gold ("g/t Au") over 41.7 metres.
Holes PK127C and PK126C are step-out holes located approximately 30 metres east and 30 metres west, respectively, of hole PK91CA, which returned 8.53 g/t Au over 36.6 metres (see Nevada Sunrise news release dated November 18, 2013).
Highlights from the 2014 drill program's first two holes include:-- 6.85 g/t Au over 41.7 metres in PK127C, including
- 16.6 g/t Au over 8.5 metres (oxide), and
- 20.5 g/t Au over 3.6 metres (oxide)
- 7.10 g/t Au over 1.5 metres
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts