Fourth Quarter Revenues Increased 35.2% to $58.9 Million Full Year Revenues Increased 16.4% to $215.6 Million
PHOENIX, Feb. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inventure Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNAK) ("Inventure Foods"), a leading specialty food marketer and manufacturer, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 28, 2013.
Fourth Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Net revenues increased 35.2% to $58.9 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA * increased 46.4% to $5.8 million.
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.10, or $0.14* adjusted for transaction related expenses.
- Net revenues increased 16.4% to $215.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA * increased 12.2% to $18.0 million.
- Diluted earnings per share was $0.33, or $0.38* adjusted for transaction related expenses.
|*Please see the tabular reconciliation of financial measures prepared in accordance with United States generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP") to non-GAAP financial measures included at the end of this press release for the definition and information concerning certain items affecting comparability and reconciliations of the non-GAAP terms adjusted diluted earnings per share, EBITDA and adjusted EBITDA to the most comparable GAAP financial measures. This news release includes the financial measures "EBITDA" and "adjusted EBITDA", "adjusted net income" and "adjusted diluted earnings per Share." These measurements are deemed "non-GAAP financial measures" under rules of the SEC, including Regulation G. This non-GAAP financial information may be determined or calculated differently by other companies.|