- New student enrollment growth for CTU (4%), Health Education (21%) and Design & Technology (12%),
- a 49% improvement in the rate at which we convert a prospective student to a new student enrollment, cumulatively reflecting improvement across all segments,
- higher student applications across all segments with a 38% overall improvement,
- slight improvement in retention rates, and
- a 2.1% decline in new student acquisition costs.
Career Education Corporation Reports Results For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.