Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences during March, 2014. During these events, John Scribante, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's operations and outlook. Institutional investors are encouraged to attend.
- March 10: 26 th Annual Roth Capital Conference in Dana Point, CA
- March 12: Northland Capital Markets Growth Conference in New York, NY
- March 19: Global Hunter Securities Infrastructure & Construction Conference in Chicago, IL
The Roth conference will also include an audio webcast of the Company’s presentation, which will be accessible via the Orion website. To listen and view related materials, please visit www.oesx.com. A replay will be available for 90 days.
About Orion Energy Systems
Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE MKT:OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems - consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers - without compromising their quantity and quality of light. For more information, visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts