BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, February 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced that it will host a free webinar TODAY entitled, ' Harnessing Big Data from the 'Industrial Internet of Things', on Thursday, February 27 , 2014, from 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time. Today's informational webinar will feature Noel Yuhanna, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Architecture, of Forrester Research, Inc.
The market associated with the Industrial Internet of Things is poised for tremendous growth - in fact, a recent report by General Electric estimates that the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has the potential to increase global GDP to $15 trillion over the next 20 years, thanks to gains in productivity.
"The Industrial Internet of Things is a subset of the 'Internet of Things', focusing on data collected from devices and objects used in business-to-business settings for more robust analytics," explains Lawrence Schwartz, VP Marketing at Attunity and co-panelist on the webinar. "Examples include sensors being used to collect and analyze data from machines, facilities, and in transportation. In this webinar, we will address this fascinating topic and explain how organizations today can leverage this technology revolution to improve their business and make better, more informed decisions. The session will also include best practices for Big Data movement, key market drivers, and review technologies that can enable IIoT analytics more efficiently."Register for this informative webinar and learn about:
- Industrial Internet of Things future outlook
- How the IIoT is revolutionizing business
- Overcoming the Big Data transfer bottleneck
- How to provision IIoT Big Data faster and easier
- Best practices for including IIoT data in analytics to support better decision-making and greater collaboration
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts