3. 2014 Mazda CX-5
Starting price: $24,045
Again, it's not standard AWD, but a nearly $3,000 upgrade. That said, the CX-5 is way sportier than its compact-crossover competition, with plenty of practical features to justify the expense.
Let the driver play with the 155-horsepower engine and available Bluetooth hands-free phone and audio streaming, HD radio, Pandora Internet radio and navigation system. It's the ample rear seating and up to 65.4 cubic feet of cargo space that complement the all-wheel drive nicely as this car's family-friendliest features. Those, and maybe the optional blind-spot warning system or the combined 28 miles per gallon of efficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV