5. 2014 Kia Sportage
Yep, that's a Kia sporting the fancy all-wheel drive and making that upgrade affordable for small-crossover buyers.
By throwing in AWD for $1,500, Kia gives the feature one of the lowest add-on prices of any non-standard AWD vehicle on this list. Meanwhile, features including Sirius XM satellite radio and Bluetooth wireless connectivity make lovely freebies, while options including a rearview camera, UVO information and entertainment system and backup warning system can still be had within the $25,000 price range. You kind of hate to see the scant 26 cubic feet of cargo space, but it can work for small families and those trucking a minimum of stuff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV