Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Accenture (NYSE:ACN) have established a global strategic relationship in which the two companies will work together to ease the procurement and implementation processes for clients adopting enterprise mobility tools, as they undergo the transformation to becoming digital businesses.
By agreeing to a memorandum of understanding (MOU), the two leading technology brands will bring to market a unique set of offerings that will allow both companies to actively pursue new market opportunities, and take advantage of their respective strengths in hardware, software and services to provide additional value to clients.
A simplified purchasing, implementation and management model will enable clients to quickly and easily access new mobility solutions focused around three joint offerings:
- Samsung KNOX Business EnablementAccenture will offer resale and go-to-market support for Samsung KNOX, a secure mobile platform for enterprises and employees, including the provision of operational and technical support across any industry.
- Device as a ServiceAs a result of this collaboration agreement, Accenture and Samsung will be able to develop a horizontal, complete lifecycle, managed service offering for clients, providing services from device procurement to management, maintenance, disposal and replacement.
- Vertical Packages in a BoxUtilizing the breadth of Accenture and Samsung’s offerings across hardware, software and services, the collaboration will allow for the pre-packaging of industry-specific enterprise mobility solutions. Initially, these vertical offerings will target retail, banking and insurance, and utilities and energy, with the development of packages for additional industries on the future roadmap.
Dong-Jin Koh, executive vice president and head of Technology Strategy Team, Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics, said: “By teaming with a company with the scale and expertise of Accenture, we can offer our customers the benefits of its industry specific solutions, business integration and full service offerings alongside our enterprise devices and software. The simplification of the procurement process with the innovation behind our joint service offerings means that the adoption of enterprise mobility tools by companies all over the world just got significantly easier.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts