Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in March.
Rick Hamada, Avnet’s chief executive officer, will be presenting at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference to be held at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, in Orlando, Fla., on March 4, 2014, at 1:05 p.m. Eastern time.
This Avnet presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet at www.ir.avnet.com. Interested parties should log on to the website 15 minutes prior to the presentation time to register for the event and download any necessary software.
Also available at www.ir.avnet.com are other recent webcasts, a calendar of events, downloadable slide presentations and other investor information.About Avnet Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended June 29, 2013, Avnet generated revenue of $25.5 billion. For more information, visit www.avnet.com or contact us at email@example.com. (AVT_IR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV