YY Inc (YY): Today's Featured Internet Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.YY (YY) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, YY rose $4.00 (5.7%) to $74.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,839,357 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,589,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.08-$77.57 after having opened the day at $71.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.83. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings (CNET), up 106.6%, Bitauto Holdings (BITA), up 11.8%, Vipshop Holdings (VIPS), up 6.7% and Autohome Inc ADR (ATHM), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV