NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Davis, Chief Financial Officer Paul DeSantis, and Vice President of Investor Relations Scott Taggart will be presenting at four upcoming investor conferences in New York City, Boston, and Park City, Utah.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Consumer & Retail Conference in New York City at 3:45 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at The Palace Hotel.
- UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston at 9:40 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Sidoti Eighteenth Annual Emerging Growth Research Institutional Investor Forum in New York City at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Monday, March 17, 2014, at The Grand Hyatt Hotel.
- Janney Capital Market's 3 rd Annual Consumer Executive Summit in Park City, Utah, hosting one-on-one meetings Thursday, March 20, 2014, at the Waldorf Astoria.
A live audio webcast of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch and UBS presentations will be available on the Company's Investor Relations Web site at investors.bobevans.com/events.cfm . A replay of the webcasts will also be available on the site.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc.Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans Restaurants brand name. At the end of the second fiscal quarter ( October 25, 2013), Bob Evans Restaurants owned and operated 561 family restaurants in 19 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of the United States. Bob Evans Farms, Inc., through its BEF Foods segment, is also a leading producer and distributor of refrigerated side dishes, pork sausage and a variety of refrigerated and frozen convenience food items under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information about Bob Evans Farms, Inc., visit www.bobevans.com.
SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV